Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/keeblerx/addergoole.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/keeblerx/addergoole.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Addergoole Forum - View topic - Chapter One - Shahin

Chapter One - Shahin 
The Author

Post Chapter One - Shahin
Discuss Chapter One (Shahin) here

Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:55 pm
Beta Reader

Post Re: Chapter One - Shahin
I'd forgotten that Luke met them at the airport. Neat.

I still want to know what Shahin felt in the walls. Wards? Security?

And I remain amused by the wheat jokes, and the fun conversation about names. I like the subtle hints of more plot.

Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:50 am
Teacher

my guess is a combination of wards and emotion fragments from thouse who have been here before. and of course premnitions for whats in store for her.

Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:39 am

So, I finally caved and started reading this even though I know I don't have time... and you caught me. Like a fly in a spider web, two sentences in I was just drawn into the story and the characters, and now I'm addicted.
I love the father/name thing. I have no idea what's going on, and introducing something so mysteeeerious right at the beginning of the story really has me hooked. MUST! KNOW! <3

~ Nadi

Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:22 am
The Author

Hi, Nadi! I'm glad you're enjoying!

And there will be more about the name thing later... a couple few times, until it is all explained. :-)

~L~

Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:50 pm
Post daigege
20150609daigege
ray bans
ray ban sunglasses
jordan shoes
pandora charms
chanel bags
michael kors outlet
burberry handbags
chanel handbags