Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/keeblerx/addergoole.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/keeblerx/addergoole.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/keeblerx/addergoole.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/keeblerx/addergoole.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Addergoole Forum - View topic - Chapter 95: Kailani

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1115 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 112  Next
Chapter 95: Kailani 
The Author

Post Chapter 95: Kailani
!

Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:25 am
demigod

Post Re: Chapter 95: Kailani
On fire... "Again?!"

*giggles madly*

Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:03 am
Profile WWW
Teacher

Rozen's explanation is perfectly reasonable, until you remember that some of the more vicious Keepers believe being allowed to eat is a privilege.

Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:23 am
Profile WWW
demigod

Rix wrote:
Rozen's explanation is perfectly reasonable, until you remember that some of the more vicious Keepers believe being allowed to eat is a privilege.

It's still a perfectly reasonable suggestion, I think. Any reasonable suggestion becomes unreasonable if you take it to an extreme.

~ Enthusiastically Unstable; Eloquently Retrotech ~

A font of occasional and specific wisdom.

Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:15 pm
Teacher

The advantages of a camera in the girls' locker room, but I wonder how many of the girls realise its there?

Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:02 am
Profile WWW
The Author

Rix wrote:
The advantages of a camera in the girls' locker room, but I wonder how many of the girls realise its there?

My assumption has always been that some of the upperclassmen know, because Luke will show up posthaste to break up fights sometimes.

~L

Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:43 pm
Third Cohort

Uh.. Fridge Rights links here for some reason.

Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:57 pm
The Author

Whoops!

I'll make a new thread for Fridge rights & link it t'night

Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:04 pm
Fourth Cohort

Just a quick comment that I could have tagged onto any previous chapter. I love the lyrics quotes that you put at the start of each (sub-)chapter but always have to google them before reading the chapter to find their attribution! Often I know that I know the song but not being able to remember what it is (my damned MonSter (MS) -eaten braincells!) is so distracting that if I don't google then I can't get into the chapter! ;-p

Not a request to change things because I am so far behind reading anyway (although catching up fast!). Also, my brain is so non-standard that accommodating it would be a tricky job of work!

:? :oops: :| :roll: ;) :shock: :o :P

Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:58 pm
Profile WWW
Third Cohort

Location: The Sunny Southwest! (We don't need no Daylight Savings!)
BTW: The discuss link for Catch of the Day is leading here.

Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:35 am
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1115 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 112  Next